Temp is up a bit this morning, which, of course, I’m overreacting to.
Need to get started on State information from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nytimes/covid-19-data/master/us-states.csv
Generated some favicons from here: https://favicon.io/favicon-generator/, which, of course we didn’t use
Getting close to something that we can release
- Update Linux on laptop and try Influx there. Nope. The laptop is hosed.
- Grabbing another computer to configure. I mean, worst case, I can set up the work laptop as an Ubuntu box. I’d love to know if Influx would work FIRST, though. Looks like I have to. My old dev box won’t boot. Backing up.
- Installed Debian on the work laptop. It seems to be booting? Nope:
- I guess we’ll try Ubuntu again? Nope. Trying one more variant.
- Trying lubuntu. It uses different drivers for some things, and so far hasn’t frozen or blocked yet. It works!
- And now the Docker version (docker run –name influxdb -p 9999:9999 quay.io/influxdb/influxdb:2.0.0-beta) works too. Maybe because the system got upgraded?
- 11:00 IRAD Meeting
- Send note about NOAA being a customer for simulated anomalies for machine learning