7:00 – 8:00pm ASRC PhD, GOES
- Create figures that show an agent version of the dungeon
- Replicate the methods and detailed methods of the cartography slides
- Text for each group by room can be compared by the rank difference between them and the overall. Put that in a spreadsheet, plot and maybe determine the DTW value?
- Add the sim version of the dungeon and the rank comparison to the dissertation
- Put all ethics on one slide – done
- Swapped out power supply, but now the box won’t start. Dropped off to get repaired
- Corporate happy hour
An ant colony has memories that its individual members don’t have
- Like a brain, an ant colony operates without central control. Each is a set of interacting individuals, either neurons or ants, using simple chemical interactions that in the aggregate generate their behaviour. People use their brains to remember. Can ant colonies do that?
7:00 – ASRC
- More edits
- Changed all the overviews so that they also reference the section by name. It reads better now, I think
- Meeting with Thom
- GPT-2 Agents
- GSAW Slide deck
I got invited to the TF Dev conference!
The HKS Misinformation Review is a new format of peer-reviewed, scholarly publication. Content is produced and “fast-reviewed” by misinformation scientists and scholars, released under open access, and geared towards emphasizing real-world implications. All content is targeted towards a specialized audience of researchers, journalists, fact-checkers, educators, policy makers, and other practitioners working in the information, media, and platform landscape.
- For the essays, a length of 1,500 to 3,000 words (excluding footnotes and methodology appendix) is appropriate, but the HKS Misinformation Review will consider and publish longer articles. Authors of articles with more than 3,000 words should consult the journal’s editors before submission.
7:00 – ASRC GOES
- It looks like I fixed my LaTeX problems. I went to C:\Users\phil\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\latex, and deleted the ifvtex folder. Re-ran, things installed, and all is better now
- Pinged Isaac about the idea of creating scenarios that incorporate the NASA simulators
- Speakers presenting in a plenary session are scheduled to speak for 15 minutes, with five additional minutes allowed for questions and answers from the audience
- Our microphones work best when the antenna unit is clipped to a belt and the microphone is attached near the center of your chest.
- We are NOT providing network capabilities such as WiFi. If you require WiFi, you are responsible for purchasing it from the hotel and ensuring that it works for the presentation.
- Charts produced by the PC version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016 or 365 are preferred
- . In creating your slides, note that the presentation room is large and you should consider this in your selection of larger fonts, diagram size, etc. At a minimum, a 20-point font is recommended
- GPT-2 – Maybe do something with Aaron today?