Remember when all we had to worry about dealing with a pandemic? Good times.
- Downloaded a lot of PGN files. Looks like I could pull down the entire archive here: theweekinchess.com/twic. Need to write a script that pulls down the files and unzips them
- Need to scan the directory and parse each pgn file – done
- Created train (700,000 lines and eval 100,000 lines) files
- Feed into GPT-2! Seems to be cranking along:
- Submitted paper and slide deck
- Putting together a brown-bag style presentation for the development of the GAN code
- Ping Vadim to see what to do next?
- Presented brown-bag talk
- Need to share slides and put code on GitHub