Dentist this morning. I appear to still have all my teeth.
Much running around to pick up the car.
FP 10:00 – 2:00
- Continuing with saving test data. Classes are up and printing correct text to the console. The last step is to add file write and navigation for saving output. Each test should probably write out an XML and CSV file with the same name. A default name could be calculated from teh researcher, subject, sound and timestamp.
7:30 – 11:30, 4:00 – 5:00SR
- The table information is not showing up in the new query screen
- PIT crew meeting
- Be able to load documents and associate with a req. and scan for meta info
- There are Total Allocated problems if there are no req’s
- Project refresh needs to happen as req’s are added in Total Project Budget
- Upload data button needs to turn green (or blue) after the upload
- MA – Mission Assistant
- Query export to excel
- Generated a full output of all projects using the scripting system and attempted to export directly to visibility_dev2, which failed (need to add error messages!). After eliminating redundant column names, we were able to publish XML that was then ingested. We then used that to export the XML.
- A user is having PKI problems. Need to find the test servlet.
- Export Meeing with Brad
11:30 – 3:00FP
- Creating a TestResult class with the following information
- session number
- test number
- test type (speed or accuracy)
- time to lift
- source position
- cursor position
- angle difference
- speaker volume matrix
- Also, there will be a toString() and toXmlString() method for output;
- The TestManager will instance and store TestResults in a container (vector?), which will have the additional fields
- Researcher name
- Subject name
- Sound file
- Total sessions
- Speed tests per session
- Accuracy tests per session
Remember to leave at 3:00 today!
8:00 – 11:30 SR
- More training.
- No response from the patch folks. Still waiting.
- Walked through the mapping behavior of column names in Query Builder with Dong.
11:30 – 3:00 FP
- Adding state transitions to app
- Got the entire test suite running.
- Added alerts so that the transition between the speed and accuracy tests is more apparant
- Need to add Exit under the file menu.
- Subversioned everything!
- Tomorrow I need to be able to write out the results.