8:00 – 12:00 ESSO
- Deployed a new version of PPM that seems to be working much better than the old version
- Backups. Slow, but at least I can get on the server
- Security training.
12:00 – 4:00 FP
- Switched over to the HD command-line examples to see what’s actually going on. Code is better commented, and seems to run better. There aren’t any peculiar error messages, at least, and no GLUT.
- Looking through HelloHapticDevice.
- Got a copy of the project built with MSVC working (i.e. with stdafx, etc.) I had to move a copy of msvcrtd.lib to the lib folder that was explicitly included. Otherwise, here are screenshots of the various properties (Note the Active(DebugAcademicEdition) configuration at the top of the dialog:
- And that’s it for 2012.
You must be logged in to post a comment.