- Work on openings
- Maybe create database that contains games as collections of moves. A query could produce the text for the language model
- Created a database for openings, since there are multiple versions of the same opening and I couldn’t just use the site as an index into a dict. I mean…
- Chasing down more bugs. Did you know that ‘#’ means checkmate as well as ‘++’? Now you do!
- Rework the offsets to a y-day linear model rather than an x-y day linear model
- Semester’s over, so ping Thom – done