Not at all happy with this COVID weight gain. My preferred stress management tool is exercise, but I’m at a minimum of 20 miles/day. Usually about 100 miles+ on weekends.
Starting to think about writing something on the ethics of mode collapse
- Back to pulling move and piece information out of generated text – done
- Added heuristic for move number
- Created dicts for db data. Add writes tomorrow!
- Adding read tests – done! Had to screw around with utc conversions for a while
- Writes are roughly 1/2 sec per 1,000
- Reads are about 2/100 sec per 1,000
- Tried to log in and get on the devlab influx system – nope:
- Trying to figure out what makes sense to do next. Ping Vadim? Done