Board Design Improvements:
- Add a switch for turning the board on/off
- Move input leads so that the mounting hole doesn’t intersect with one of them. I don’t think this is the cause of the issue as the one that works well has this same issue.
Potential solutions to the feedback issue:
- Send the input signals negative lead to group instead of to the negative on the pre-amp
- Possible need for another voltage regulator on 12 volt side.
- Need to rebuild board on a breadboard to experiment with possible solutions.
- Check current on 5 volt branch to make sure its not going over 1 amp.
- Isolate out pre-amp to see if the problem is with that circuitry.
End : 3:15