#FUTURE: Inventory of what is needed for PCB of each finger module:
- 10 pin dip for rheostates
- two 8 pin dip for amplifiers
- voltage divider circuit for sensors(may or may not make sense to have this on the same board)
- Power in and ground for 5 volt power supply
- Signal in and shared ground for arduino serial input(I2C BUS)
- Audio in from Midi Shields
- Audio out to go to larger amplifier
- rgeostat needs two pins to have the option of being pulled high or low for addressing purposes
- Rheostat also has two voltage dividers, one for each amplifier
- Amplifiers need a resistor on the rheostat signal line, capacitors on the power in pin, decoupling capacitors on the signal in and audio out lines.
I think thats everything for that
- Fixed a problem with the toString method, it now is printing out the correct information
- large data seems to be passing properly, Started tailoring the test to work with the data dictionary instead of arbitrary data that I set up.
Visibility documentation for Program Assistant sent to Mike and Dong for Rollout.
Dong/Mike assisted me with TortoiseSVN – username/password.
Transferred all documentation documents to server.
Mike and Dong to work on uploading documentation to classified server for customer use.
- Fixed some issues where the states were changing before they needed to
- Fixed a problem with the arduino send method
- Fixed a problem with the arduino receive method
- Handshaking seems to be working fine, data is not coming through properly though.
Got distracted by Server stuff for a while. I will hold off on migrating data til next week, when I am done with this communication stuff.
You must be logged in to post a comment.