7:00 – 3:30 SR
- Brought in the flex code and gave to Al.
- Al thought that I had not brought in all the Java code and was going to have me produce a spreadsheet stating where all the jar files could be found. In reality, I had brought in all the jar files, but the import in his IDE hadn’t done a proper job and he never looked inside the zip file to see what was there. Sigh.
- Al also doesn’t have the System diagrams that I sent him through Bill on November third. Verifying that they got there. If they didn’t, I’ll burn a new disk and bring that in.
- Told the folks on site that I was taking off the next 4 weeks to work on my thesis, with a high probability that I would be put on a new position before I got back, since there’s no full time work for me on SR any more apparently (Steve F’s words)
- Wrote up a description for Lenny to do the truancy reports
- Burned disks that have the entire Viztool project on them. Gave one to Joe and Bill gets the other one to pass on to Al.