- Test speakers individualy with the working(?) sketch
- Test midi reset pin with LED (possible mislabeling of ground)
Check serialize Method
- Flush loops enough times completes data transfer. Need to integrate all the communications stuff into this method. (Implemented but Dependent on ComUtil Progress)
Add get data to data dictionary level.
- Add error checking to importData. ??? possibly done needs testing
Add a define for name length.
- Get Large Data Transfer Working Reliably
Make sure message is sent before data. Fix Constructor on Arduino side Determine if FinishedProcessing should send a message(No it should not, I need to make it so only one part of the program sends messages for better reliability) clearRBuffer() on PC side missing rbufindex reset Change CTS case in handshake switch to receive message then data. Remove receiveMessage() from the ReceiveDataMethod. Fix Pointer intialization in both version of the receiveData method Figure out if the state commented out is necessary in changeState() both sides
- Adjust methods to evaluate the number of bytes read/written to determine true/false return ??? For some reason the counters in the windows api don’t seem to return properly
- Optimize logic for less passes and better reliabilty
Change return of Send and Receive methods on both sides to return number of bytes read/writtenThis doesn’t work very well. For some reason the variable that is supposed to return the data sent does not seem to work at all. Figure out why the Arduino is not receiving properly
- Experiment with pitchbend and aftertouch and update documentation
- Implement a method to play midi sequences
- Check for memory leaks
Change the class to use a software serial port which mimics the hardwired Wire.h I2C ports. Currently we can only control 8 fingers per arduino.We will likely change to the Raspberry Pi before making a model with more then 5 fingers.
- Check for memory leaks
- Need to add variables with names and sizes mirroring the PC side
- adjust logic for new variables
- add some commands for various feature(ex. Material)
New Board Design:
- Add a switch for turning the board on/off
Add sensor circuits*Redone to be smaller*
- Add pre-amp circuits
- Add mounting area for arduino
- Add i2c bus
- Make sure everything can share ground
- Check currents to see if one power supply can cover all 5 fingers.
- Send negative input signal to ground instead of to the negative lead on the board.
- Add as many wheatstone bridges as possible
- Test PC Power Supply if it works figure out how to connect it
- Figure out which connectors will work best for the arduino to the board and hand to the board.
Add mounting holes
Troubleshooting Board feedback issue:
Send the input signals negative lead to group instead of to the negative on the pre-amp//THIS SOLVED THE ISSUE Possible need for another voltage regulator on 12 volt side. Need to rebuild board on a breadboard to experiment with possible solutions.
- Check current on 5 volt branch to make sure its not going over 1 amp.//Still want to check this one because the voltage regulator gets really hot
Isolate out pre-amp to see if the problem is with that circuitry.
Build out spare sensor circuitry for a second test setup
- Order 2 midi controllers
- Order 1 or more exciters