7:00 – ASRC NASA/PhD
- For my morning academic work, I am cooking delicious things.
- There is text in the dungeon! Here’s what happened when I ran the analytics against 3 posts and held back the dungeon master. Rather than put up a bunch of screenshots, here’s the spreadsheet: Day_1_Dungeon_1
- Russell Richie (twitter) (Scholar) One of my favorite results in the paper is that you can compress the embeddings 10x or more while preserving prediction performance, suggesting that the type of knowledge used to make these kind of judgments may only vary along a relative handful of latent dimensions.
- Ok, back to grokking DNNs
- Building a SimpleLayer class that will take a set of neurons and create a weight array that will point to the next layer