- Reorganizing everything in the arduino sketch to work with so that if it does need anything from the data dictionary it can be passed from the main.
- The loadBuffer parameter is now just the char* instead of the name of a dataelement.
- The checkCommand method now accepts the command struct as a parameter instead of a dataelement.
- Added checks in the CommandHandler class to check that a command is unique before execution.
- This really does seem like a better idea. It keeps it more modular and the arduino side is simple enough that the datadictionary was adding unnecessary complexity. It is still used in the main sketch to handle remote data which passes between the pc and the aruduino which is the main reason it exists in the first place.