- The states of the ComUtil now cycle properly. If data starts on the PC side but the data doesn’t print out properly when transfered back from the arduino
- When starts on the arduino side, its prints out properly but then gets stuck after the trys to send then goes into a state that it shouldn’t be able to get to.
- There is something wrong with the receive method on the arduino.
- The Mega has 4 serial ports. I can print out variables and stuff on another port without interfering with the data transfer.
- Noticed that TRUE on the arduino is defined as !FALSE. On the PC TRUE is 1. I can’t see why this would cause me to get into odd states but considering the code is identical on both sides and the arduino is being more wacky than the PC maybe this is the problem.