- Went to get some more wire and smaller bolts
- Made a bus for to I2c
- Populated another board
- 3rd board is mostly populated minus the amp and midi shield
- The third board only has half the electronics as it only controls one finger instead of two
- Had some trouble soldering the midi controllers because there was solder stuck in the hole. The connections don’t look pretty but it trying to get them perfect was breaking the boards. The midi and reset pins have jumper pads which made them a bit easier to deal with.
- There are still a few things to do. I need a ground bus for the shared ground, wires for the midi to arduino, wires for sensors to the arduino, and the amp and mid controller on the third board need to be attached. I crimped most of the other wires but have not put them in the harness yet, some may need to be redone. I plan on being in at 7:00 or 7:30 tomorrow to finish this stuff. It is realistic to expect me to be done with this part by either 10 or 11.