- Send Data works with one byte both sides
- receive Data works with one byte both sides
- It turns out that the receive buffer on the arduino side only accepts 63 bytes now instead of 127
- Initializes properly
- Both get to ready state properly with no loaded data
- Single pass writing from PC to Arduino moves through states properly
- loaded 504 bytes of data in to test packet counter. It properly returned 8 packets of 63 bytes each
- There may be a problem with multi packet send terminating improperly on the last packet
- Tested transfer from arduino to pc. This works and printed out correctly.
- In the echo test the computer can receive and respond but it gets stuck on the arduinos response. The arduino sends the first time fine.