7:00 – 4:00 ASRC IRAD
- Read some more Understanding Ignorance. He hasn’t talked about it, but it makes me look at game theory in a different way. GT is about making decisions with incomplete information. Ignorance results in decisions made using no or incorrect information. This is a modellable condition, and should result in observable results. Maybe something about output behaviors not mapping (at all? statistically equal to chance or worse?) to input information.
- Heat maps!!!!
- Playing around with the drawing so we’re working off of a white background. Not sure if it’s better?
- Adding a decay factor so new patterns don’t get overwhelmed by old ones 0.999 seems to be pretty good.
- Need to export to excel – Done!
- Advanced Analytic Status meeting.
- NOAA meeting. Looks like they want VISIBILITY. Need to write up scenarios from spreadsheet generation to complete integration from allocation to contract to deliverable. With dashboards.
- Latest version of the heatmaps, This produced the excel sheets above (dbTest_09_06_17-07_01_51) Going to leave it like this while I write the paper: