8:30 – 4:00 FP
- Good math library if I need it later: http://cmldev.net
- Cleaning up the collision detection
- And collisions work with multi-axis roatations. Cool.
- Starting the OpenGL 4.0 Shading Language Cookbook.
- Immediate mode has been deprecated! Going to get the GLEW (openGL Extension Wrangler) from sourceforge
- Wow. No matrix mode either. Getting the GLM library
- Code download is here: http://www.packtpub.com/code_download/7658
- Hmm. I need to understand how the camera is setup in OGL 4.0.