8:30 – 5:30 FP
- More on the HandControlUi and RightHand proper.
- Added a clock to calculate elapsed time between frames for physically-based modeling.
- Got the basics of the hand working, but I need to rework the eyepoint/model control. Adding a popup menu to select the mode.
- This is a great source for FLTK coding examples (Erco’s FLTK Cheat Page)
- Done with the popup menu
- Adding the matrix analysis to get the position of the fingertips. Done for one finger. Need to add methods to store and access all the position information. May need orientation. If so then I could subtract the position from the current matrix, then multiply a vector by the resulting matrix.
- Might need this: http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/3d/rotationMatrices.html