- Added a boxplot to the TextSimilarity framework. Might show at the meeting today?
- Get the script tied into node display. Having some issues. Thinking about having an animated commander and subordinate node moving across the map
- Set enum types for ForceNodes and MoveableNodes. Tomorrow I’ll add cmdr and sbrd nodes and try moving them around. This will need a setup() method in ScriptFrame that adds them as MoveableNodes
- Here’s how to raise these objects. Also put the lines below the nodes: stackoverflow.com/questions/10959858/tkinter-canvas-move-item-to-top-level
- LAIC meeting
- Meeting with Aaron about TextSimilarity
- Try to get the query and probe for “%several vegetarian options%” running. This data is used in the “Why use this technique?” section of the introduction.
- Run American 100k model with the prompt “several vegetarian options” and pull into spreadsheet – done. It looks good, too:
- Add more content to the paper container
- Add review – done!