Georgia is looking promising! Maryland is trying to be more flexible in its vaccinations!
And then later in the afternoon, this happened:
- 10:00 meeting with Aaron and Peter
- Create pipeline for data (what does it look like?) and FOM evaluation (input/output)
- Who creates the sim and generates the data?
- Who feeds that into the FOM?
- Can all this run locally?
- Write up notes
- Meeting with Clay
- Write up two paragraphs on phase 2 thoughts
- Slide deck for tomorrow’s meeting
- More work on script generator
- Created a local version of the IJCAI paper project. Need to fit the format and then create the Overleaf project and share with Antonio
- Do some coding, dammit
- 5:00 Huri Whakatau meeting
- Continue Hierarchies, Networks, and Technology
- Found Charting the “Rise of the West”: Manuscripts and Printed Books in Europe, A Long-Term Perspective from the Sixth through Eighteenth Centuries, which is very cool.