Solstice! Now the days get longer!
- This exposition series continues the pursuit to interpret and visualize the inner-workings of transformer-based language models. We illustrate how some key interpretability methods apply to transformer-based language models. This article focuses on auto-regressive models, but these methods are applicable to other architectures and tasks as well.
- Did a bigger run of terms, created a spreadsheet, and uploaded the db. It looks like some very interesting stuff
- Adding phase 13 data
- Need to fix the embedding code
- 11:00 Meeting with Vadim
- Need to start cleaning up the sim code
- Finished deprogramming. Well, kinda. I need to wrap up better