Next year, this date will be very symmetric. Is it going to be the last palandromic date for a while? like for about 1,000 years?
- Need to go through the “full” data, parse the date and ad that row as content once the ingest is done
- Still adding phase 13 data
- Still need to fix the embedding code
- Nice chat with Mike D. about the whole concept. We’ll connect again after the holidays
- 3:30 meeting – nope
- Updating the ASRC box. The IDE and a bunch of plugins are all out of date – done!
- Verifying that the yaw flip works. Yep! That is a thing of beauty:
- Here’s the reaction wheel angular velocity. It’s a bit rough looking, which is curious, but I’m guessing that it has to do with clamping issues that I need to fix:
- Check stability on rotating cubes for quickstep and world.step
- Start cleaning up simulator physics and data. I think that a text file to describe the tasks (start angle, end angle, real world time, time multiple, output file) would be nice, since we’re going to have to generate a lot of data.
- Also, fix whatever is broken with the mouse controls
- Need to look into headless runs
- Really extended the deprogramming section to highlight the importance of diversity