Waking up to the news these days makes me want to stay in bed with the radio off
Working on automating the process of downloading the spreadsheet, parsing out the countries, and calculating daily rates. The goal is to have a website up this weekend so you can see how your country is doing.
- Set up converter class – done
- download spreadsheet – done
- parse out countries – working on it
- Made mockups of the mobile and webpage displays, and refined a few times based on comments
Got notes for Chapter 11 from Wayne. Switching gears and rolling that in. Put in changes for all the items I could read. There are a few still outstanding. I’ll submit tonight if Wayne doesn’t come back for a discussion.
Back to Docker. Need to connect to the WLS. Done!
- AIMS – status for all, plus technichal glitches. We’ll try Teams next time. Vadim has made GREAT progress. We might be able to get a real Yaw Flip soon as well
- A2P – Infor demo. Meh.
Stampede theory proposal deadline was delayed a couple of days