Updated the proposal
Found an example of diversity injection in the wild: the-syllabus.com. Here’s a story about it from The Correspondent.
Working on the parser today
- Tried using my ExcelUtils, which are barfing on all the text in the csv
- Discovered DictReader from the csv library, which works perfectly!
- Throwing away rows that have less than three data points
- Collecting rows into countries – done
- Parsing out dates and values – done
- Working on getting totals – done
- Working on calculating rates – done
- Seeing if I can do a least squares regression to calculate a first pass -done? It doesn’t seem to quite work right on the actual data
- Aaron added his pieces in and everything seems to be kind of working