7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Assembling all the Sociophysics readings into one posting on phlog.
8:30 – 4:00 BRC
- Reading in a spreadsheet to GPM -done. Ok results, not great clustering
- Tried adjusting the threshold and adding antibelief, but other than helping the refresh rate, no joy. I think I need a different distance/similarity calculation
- Hops. Every agent is connected over the network by going through flag nodes. We could literally draw the node/agent network, and count the hops in an adjacency matrix
- N-dimensional cartesian. As I recall, this is close to what I have already. It’s closely related to n-dimensional flocking, so I’m going to get that running anyway so that I can measure distance between/within flocks
- Cosine similarity. I think that this is a good approach since it decomposes the dimensions in a useful way, particularly for sparse matrices.
- There is similarity there, but not enough distance to make anything emerge. Pretty pix though.