7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Continuing with Sociophysics
- Chapter 7: of flocks, flows and transports [page 189]
- Phase diagram of a Schelling segregation model (L Gauvin, J Vannimenus, JP Nadal – The European Physical Journal B, 2009). I’m beginning to think that the model could be a combination of a flocking and segregation model. That could be really interesting. I also seem to get nothing when I do a Scholar search on “flocking and segregation agent simulation”
- Satisfaction criteria – when the number of unlike agents is less than a fixed proportion F. As F gets larger there is an abrupt transition to a segregated state.
- Definition of segregation coefficient – the weighted average (normalized) of all cluster sizes averaged over all configurations. When only two clusters survive, n(c) = N/2
- Migration in a small world: A network approach to modeling immigration processes (B Fotouhi, MG Rabbat – Communication, Control, and Computing, 2012 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)
- Chapter 8: Endnote [page 202]
- Meeting with Wayne at 5:00.
8:30 – 4:00 ASRC
- Anomaly Detection in Temporal Graph Data: An Iterative Tensor Decomposition and Masking Approach. Might have a bunch of applications, including tensor rather than matrix factoring.
- Need to get equalize docs to work. Should be straightforward – done
- Make k adjustable that maxes out on the minimum of the row/column dimension – done
- Added reset
- Still can’t build an executable file that runs. Getting the “JNI error” message. This seems to be the StackOverflow to deal with it. Need to find the jar that is signed and not include it. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34855649/invalid-signature-file-digest-for-manifest-main-attributes-exception-while-tryin
- Screenshot for today:
- The spreadsheet it generated: clustering_12_21_16-15_53_09