7:00 – 4:30 ASRC
- Wrote up my recollection of the meetings with Don, Aaron and Shimei
- Realized that there should be explicit affordances for confirming and avoiding as well as exploring. Added to the strawman mockup.
- Adding a ‘model feedback’ section after the evaluation criteria for RQs 2, 3 and 4
- Back to a simple model of GP
- Starting on livePrint(String) needs a store and clear method. Done. Also added ctrl-click.
- Need to make a special test case where one belief chases another. Reworking BeliefMain to support this. Done. The algorithm is good (hacked right now to transform quickly)
- Meeting with Thom – he wants to see the contributions fleshed out. We discussed the larger frame of the contribution of a self-organizing trustworthy journalism, based on the idea that many people doing small implicit fact checking as a function of their information browsing patterns can be (as?) effective as a few people doing deliberate in-depth fact checking, and with the ability to scale.