8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Al came on board today. Showed him around the system, discovering that the scripting system wasn’t working on the production server. Fixed that, and downloaded a copy of the documentation for him to look at. Also gave him accounts on the integration server for him to poke around.
- Fixed the Reqonciler bug. Had to insert the modified query directly into the reqonciler table to get around odd quote-escaping issues.
- Updated Friday’s work from the repo. Updated the database and ran the term extraction and dictionary tests.
- Working on dictionary access methods.
- Got AddEntry and Remove Entry working. Also removed the tn_dictionary table and stuck the dictionary_id in the tn_dictionary_entries table.
- Added cascade entry/modification of parent if it doesn’t exist. Otherwise the indices won’t work.