7:00 – 5:30 SR
- I’ve decided I don’t like heading home in the dark, so I’m going to stay on daylight savings time. Or at least give it a shot. 4:45 am looks very early on my clock….
- Getting the SW documentation over to Al.
- For some reason the System diagrams weren’t in the SVN repo. Fixed that and sent a zip file over to Bill.
- Status report!
- Meeting with Al and Lenny about future work. I literally have no idea if we should just set everything up for maintenance or build a new NLP-based search engine for financial questions. Hopefully Lenny can get some answers.
- Meeting at Infotek. Al is now the lead. I am to package everything up for deployment. Future work will be on some other vehicle.
- Trying to get FB 4.7 running, but it’s hanging on the launch screen while thrashing the CPU. Fortunately it was just a test. Pulling down everything from the new repository to build on FB 4.6. Verifying that FB 4.6 should work
- Setting up a subversion server