8:00 – 4:30 SR
- Sent Dong screenshots of the issue. He’s checking queries and code now.
- Added simpleTests($dbObj) to each class in AlchemyNLP
- Added ‘skill’ ‘capability’ and ‘task’ as parents in the dictionary
- Add flyout directive to create and assign dictionaries and entries.
- Set the dictionary to zero in the networkDbIo.addNetwork() PHP code and add the dict_id to the typescript interface. Done
- Make sure that an association between a keyword and another item is always from the keyword. Otherwise PageRank won’t calculate correctly. Done.
- Chain up the dictionary and add parent keywords to the network (parents point to children). That way, for example, all ‘skills’ can be elevated, while all ‘tasks’ can be suppressed. Done
- Changed keywords to be ‘editable’ so they have adjustable link weights. It does make the keywords in the network editable as well. May need to just add a slider to ITEMS of certain types. Still need to think about this…
- Next step is to buy and download the fivefilters term extractor and see how to integrate?