1:30 – 5:30 SR
- Adding data objects to ITarget – done
- Adding test in parseDataObject and addNetItems to see if links aren’t loading sometimes. Done
- Adding a check to see prevent (non-URL, non-Query) items that only have one link aren’t added to pagerank calculation and listing. Done.
- Adding an ‘add selected’ to the Wampeter feed directive – button added TODO: add functionality
- Adding unlink from: <wampeter name> to any icon that is, well, linked to a wampeter. Not that this may need to be an ng-repeat. – button added TODO: add functionality
- May switch over to keywords only. Concepts and entities overlap a lot. Also thinking that Adding the url could do that without exploring. Just open and make sure that it’s not 404? And just running with that thought, Explore could return a ‘Cliff Notes’ Dialog that could have the capability to link to other items? Or just select what gets attached? And merged?…