Phil 10.13.15

8:00 – 5:00 SR

  • Sent the (hopefully) fixed FA and RA to Bill
  • Think I got my accesses fixed. Again
  • Adding behaviors to support the changes I made to the GUI yesterday.
    • Unlink (from Wampeter)
      • GUI – done. Lots of oddness with the <select> directive.
        • Fixed the blank first selection by setting the initial values in the guiVars object (I’m using to keep things clean) to null.
        • The ng-model is being set to a JSON string. So I had to get the object pointer from the list used to populate the select. In this case I used the guid. What a hack!
      • DB – TODO
    • Link to wampeter
      • GUI – TODO
      • DB – TODO
    • Update wampter DB – TODO
    • Update Rating DB – TODO

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.