- Sprint planning
- Slides for Q1-Q2 presentation
- Put in Brenda’s changes and sent her the updated version
- Still need to find the first use of credibility and trustworthiness
- Working on TSNE manifold reduction from data
- 3:30 Meeting? It’s not on the calendar…
- Here’s some initial clustering from the twitter data. This is TSNE down to 2 dimensions:
- Paxlovid, then Ivermectin:
- Need to add clustering, probably at higher dimensions and visualization from that reduced set, just to keep things related (and maybe faster?). Anyway, enough for today.
- Got tired of making slides. Here are a few perplexity tests:
- It looks like there are several clusters in the Paxlovid space, but people are mostly talking about the same thing wrt ivermectin with a few small outliers?