- Sprint demos
- 2:00 MDA Meeting
- More work on MORS presentation
- Register for MORS? Waiting for info
- TRAVEL REQUESTS
- Manifold reduction and clustering
- I had a problem which I was expecting, but dreading nonetheless. I tried to push a file larger than 100MB to GitHub. Ooops! And I’m doing this within the JetBrainsIDE, so the command line options are… difficult
- To fix this problem in JetBrains, go to the Git->show Git log menu item that brings up the ‘log’ display:
- Right clicking on the problem commit will bring up a menu. Select Revert Commit (Or possibly Undo Commit? both may work). That will clear the branch.
- Then re-commit the current branch in the normal way
- Cannot get umap-learn to import. It just hangs. TSNE works though, so working out how all that works. Success!
- 4:00 Meeting with Brenda
- Ping Katy on Thursday