Feeling MUCH better. I took my first dose of Paxlovid around 5:00pm yesterday, with a fever of over 100F, around 3:00am this morning the fever broke and I pretty much feel back to normal with a lingering cough. Might even go for an easy bike ride today!
- Figure out where I am with the deliverables and start going through the matrix to send out packages
- Finish training
- Meet with Aaron to get caught up
- JSC – paper was good. More progress to come?
- MDA – Lambda box is running – RayTune. Manage running and distribution across multiple GPUs
- ATO? We need to get the files now?
- Chat with James? He does want a presentation. Touch base with Clay for schedule
- Is the DB running on the Lambda box?
- ONE GUI is running
- Local jobs run remotely using the IDE
- SEG – a little behind on trajectory and FOM data. Still need to look at distinctly different holdout data
- Need to introduce regularization
- Attention with deep networks?
- RCSNN – Aaron is getting MiniAlphaStar working.
- Starcraft II AI community is enormous.
- Tech conference – register today (done). Check email. Hotel?
- Write abstract for teleoperation?
- MDBE – Working on new scenario for land, air and sea
- Reference implementation for SimAccel. COTS is not set up for batch. Steve is writing his own version