Did travel insurance!
- Backed up to svn
- Sent letters to Oxford, Cambridge, and Stripe
- Got a response back and template from Stripe! (marketing plan)
- If that doesn’t work, I think it’s time to hire an editor
- Still working on collecting balanced data. I think the trick will be to look for the lowest number of tweets per day starting at the first day of collection and work forward, collecting that many tweets from each keyword, then repeat
- For unbalanced, just make the one request and go forward in time until the corpora size is reached?
- 3:30 Meeting
- 9:15 standup. Need to get reacquainted with the RCSNN codebase and tool
- 1:00 server status meeting
- 1:30 resync meeting