Every morning, I get up, put something mellow on the stereo and do my morning things. So, like every morning I push the power button on the amp, there’s a slight scratching sound, and… nothing. Blown fuse. Sigh. Nothing like looking for a 5mf 8a 125v glass fuse at 5:00am
- Update the script player
- Hurray! I haven’t broken it!
- Got the basics working again. Need to think about what to do for the charts
- Help Aaron with the clustering?
- Start poking at the Twitter API
- No luck with anything! Just get “unauthorized”:
- Read through and see what’s good, bad, missing, awful