- Pack wool gear
- Pack riding food
- Get burgers and rolls
- Get beer
- Load GPS
- Load bike
- Write 2 short reviews. Did some more topical overview and wrote a paragraph on Meltdown
- Verify that subsequent parent-node linking works – done. That took a while. There was more stuff to fix
- Make sure that we don’t make redundant links, just update weights – done. No weight updating for now. I think I’d rather calculate them on the fly for now
- Make sure that details get stored with topics – done. Not sure that overwriting the response is a good idea. I think a better idea is to store the current response and replace it in the raw text once the details are set.
- Get to_string() to show when node is selected – done
- Enable calls to GPT
- Monday is database day?
- 3:00 Meeting