- No public health authority should rely on an AI system to make recommendations, of course. But as they grow in power and reach, AI systems could become another tool in leaders’ belts, allowing them to quickly parse existing scientific knowledge for insights that could help to guide in-the-moment decision-making. As the systems become better at citing their sources and explaining their output, their value as tools for guiding decision-making will only grow, because the validity of their predictions can be checked and vetted.
- 7:30 Meeting with Zach. I’m going to see if he agrees with the “front-end-first” approach I’d like to try. He agrees, so I’m working my way through the tutotial
- To install a template project as per here, you have to use the git command line app
- That creates the following structure:
- Then to run the app, I use the terminal and use <ctrl> enter:
- This handles hot deployment in the browser, so I think I’m doing it right?
- This is pretty cool. Branching logic for HTML:
- And looping!
- 2:00 Meeting with Rukan & Aaron?