The Next Decade Could Be Even Worse
- A historian believes he has discovered iron laws that predict the rise and fall of societies. He has bad news.
- Tried Sim’s model, it’s very nice!
- Created a base class for creating and parsing tweets
- Found a regex that will find any text between two tokens. Thanks, stackoverflow!
- Here’s an example. I need to look into how large the meta information should be before it starts affecting the trajectory
On July of 2020, @MikenzieCromwell (screen name "Mikenzie Cromwell", 838 followers) posted a tweet from Boston, MA. They were using Twitter Web App. The post had 0 replies, 0 quotes, 1 retweets, and 3 favorites. "An example of the importance of the #mentalhealth community's response to #COVID19 is being featured in the @WorldBank survey. Check out the latest #MentalHealthResponse survey data on the state of mental health services in the wake of the pandemic. https://t.co/9qrq4G4XJi"
- More Replayer
- Got the vertex manipulation! It’s hard to get at it though the geometry, but if you just save the LineSegs object,
ls = LineSegs(name)
self.prim_dict[name] = ls
- you can manipulate that directly
ls:LineSegs = self.lp.get_LineSeg("test_line")
ls.setVertex(1, x, y, z)
- Meeting with Vadim at 10:00. We found some pretty bad code that sets the torques on the reaction wheels
- Write and send letters – done!
- More Moby Dick