- The trick to generating content without the need for much editing was understanding GPT-3’s strengths and weaknesses. “It’s quite good at making pretty language, and it’s not very good at being logical and rational,” says Porr. So he picked a popular blog category that doesn’t require rigorous logic: productivity and self-help.
- Slides – Done!?
- Start writing code to store JSON in db
- Translation is chunking along a but faster now that I’m generating 20 translations per batch
- 2:00 Meeting with Vadim
- The rotations all look good
- Explained the 3 vector reference frame rotation approach
- V will characterize each RW, and then we’ll try to spin the vehicle in the XY plane