- Really have to fix the trending. Places like Brazil, where the disease is likely to be chronic, are not working any more
- Aaron and I agree if the site’s not updated by 5/15 to pull it down
- More PGNtoEnglish
- Worked out way to search for pieces in a rules-based range. It’ll work for pawns, knights, and kings right now. Will need to add rooks, bishops and queens
- Try finetuning the model on Arabic to see what happens. Don’t see the txt files?
- The time taken for all the DB calls is substantial. I need to change the Measurements class so that there is a set of master Measurements that are big enough to subsample other Measurements from. Done. Much faster!
- Start building noise query, possibly using a high pass filter? Otherwise, subtract the “real” signal from the simulated one
- Starting with the subtraction, since I have to set up queries anyway, and this will help me debug them
- Created NoiseGAN class that extends OneDGAN
- Pulling over table building code from InfluxTestTrainBase()
"D:\Program Files\Python37\python.exe" D:/Development/Sandboxes/Influx2_ML/Influx2_ML/NoiseGAN.py 2020-05-08 14:45:36.077292: I tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:44] Successfully opened dynamic library cudart64_101.dll OneDGAN.reset() NoiseGAN.reset() query = from(bucket:"org_1_bucket") |> range(start:2020-04-13T13:30:00Z, stop:2020-04-13T13:40:00Z) |> filter(fn:(r) => r.type == "noisy_sin" and (r.period == "8")) vector size = 100, query returns = 590
- Probably a good place to stop for the day
- 10:00 Meeting. Vadim seems to be making good progress. Check in on Tuesday