Fix siding from wind!
- I want to try taking a second derivative of the rates to see what it looks like. There may be common features in the pattern of rates, or of the slopes of the regressions changing over time
- I’m also getting worried about countries that don’t report well. I’d like to be able to use rates from neighboring countries as some kind of check
- Work with Zach on cleanup and map integration?
- Finished ingesting the new data. It took almost 24 hours
- Finished first pass of the introduction. Still at 14 pages
- Start looking at GANs. Also work on fixing Optevolver for multiple CPUs
- Starting Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras: Regression, ConvNets, GANs, RNNs, NLP, and more with TensorFlow 2 and the Keras API, 2nd Edition. Chapter six is GANs, which is what I’m interested in, but I’m ok with getting some review in first.
- Downloaded code samples. Turns out I have a Packt account
- Chapter 1!
- Slides for John?