7:00 – ASRC GOES
AirSim is a simulator for drones, cars and more, built on Unreal Engine (we now also have an experimental Unity release). It is open-source, cross platform, and supports hardware-in-loop with popular flight controllers such as PX4 for physically and visually realistic simulations. It is developed as an Unreal plugin that can simply be dropped into any Unreal environment. Similarly, we have an experimental release for a Unity plugin.
- Added notes for the dissertation revisions
- Working on the GVSETS paper – meeting at 3:00. Got everything into SVN and coordinated across machines.
- Got Deep Learning with Tensorflow2 and Keras to start boning up on before the conference
- Need to set some time aside for dissertation revisions
- Keyword search for Shakespeare
- Still need to fix the race conditions on file write and directory change
- IRAD meeting. Signed up for Sim as a service, and exploit spaces white paper. Got John to pay for an Overleaf account