ASRC GOES 7:00 – 5:30
- Got a mention in an article on Albawaba – When the Only Option is ‘Not to Play’? Autonomous Weapons Systems Debated in Geneva
- Dissertation – more SIH
- Just saw this: On Extractive and Abstractive Neural Document Summarization with Transformer Language Models
- We present a method to produce abstractive summaries of long documents that exceed several thousand words via neural abstractive summarization. We perform a simple extractive step before generating a summary, which is then used to condition the transformer language model on relevant information before being tasked with generating a summary. We show that this extractive step significantly improves summarization results. We also show that this approach produces more abstractive summaries compared to prior work that employs a copy mechanism while still achieving higher rouge scores. Note: The abstract above was not written by the authors, it was generated by one of the models presented in this paper.
- Working on packaging timeseriesML. I think it’s working!
- I’ll try it out when I get back after lunch
- Meeting with Vadim
- Showed him around and provided svn access
- Model:DLG3501W SKU:6181264