7:00 – ASRC PhD/NASA
- Finalized the Google AIfSG proposal with Don yesterday evening. Here’s hoping it goes in!
- Worked on the PHP code to show the story. Converting from BBCode is a pain
- Now that I have sign off on the charts and have data to work with, I’m building the history ingestor that works on a set of tuples and interpolates across gaps in months. Once that code’s working, I’ll output to excel for a sanity check
- Got the tuples extracted.
- Do I need to back project to the beginning of the contract? No.
- Discussion with Heath about how I’m just basing off the analytic_contractdata and producing predictions ONLY as lineitems. I’ll then modify the lineitems per tuple and new predictions.
- Discussed using my toy NN to calculate hyperparameters for ARIMA