7:00 – 8:00 (13 hrs) ASRC NASA/PhD
- Put my discourse analysis finds here, so they don’t get lost.
- Adding a bit more to my post that talks about inertial network behavior
- Added xmlwriter, since Pandas can’t handle writing out dictionaries, though it can plot them just fine…
- The test dungeon discourse sequence as a matrix. You can clearly see the three rooms in the top rows. Aaron and I agree that this is a cross-correlation signal processing problem. Next is to gather some real-world data
- Discussion with Aaron about next steps with Antonio. Basically say that we’re booked through April, but can review and comment.
- IEEE Talk by Hai “Helen” Li of Duke University: