7:00 – 5:00 ASRC MKT
- Lesser-known trolley problem variations
- News presented as a list: The 270 people connected to the Russia probes
- continuing BIC
- Groups are defined by a common location, orientation, and velocity through a physical or virtual space. They influence each other dependent on awareness and trust. The lower the number of dimensions, the easier it is to produce a group.
- Russia’s Full Spectrum Propaganda
- This post examines one full spectrum case to illustrate the method. @DFRLab examined this case in an earlier post; since then, further evidence emerged, which changed and improved our understanding of the technique.
- More Angular. Nice progress. I had some issues where I wanted to keep an old version of the app directory and did a refactor. This (of course) refactored the calling program, so I broke quite a few things figuring it out. That being said, Angular 1.5 is really, really nice.
- Long chat about handling Trolls in the discussion app