7:00 – 4:30 ASRC MKT
- Need to get this book: Simulating Social Complexity
- Continuing Alignment in social interactions here. This looks much better. Found this book on game theory for groups. It took me a while to determine if ‘joint action’ is the coordinated ‘joint’ action of two people, or it it was the coordinated action of two people’s joints. It’s neuroscience after all.
- Continuing on the Research Browser white paper. Based on the HHS requests, I added default performance logging
- In a lot of meetings as an Aaron Proxey
- Good progress on the white paper. Just about finished the background section. Need to add pix of the current prototype